Without A Trace Investigations, LLC licensed, bonded, and insured private investigation agency providing private investigator services and consulting services in New Jersey. We specialize in social media investigations, including cybercrime, cyberbullying, sexting, and other social networking issues. We provide consulting services relevant to current social media trends and recommendations based on current regulations and school based polices.
Our Investigator will provide a free educational seminar per your request based on content requested.
Our company is committed to providing reliable and confidential PI services to attorneys, insurance companies, corporations and individuals.
Lead Private Investigator – Melissa J Straub
Melissa J Straub brings over 15 years of unique experience that features diverse qualifications within the investigative and consulting arena in both the corporate and educational sectors. She is a former law enforcement officer and detective with specialized training as a school resource officer, child advocacy and sex crimes, cybercrime, white-collar crime and fraud, and excels in interrogation techniques. In addition, she has worked with numerous corporations providing investigations relative to background checks, asset allocation, computer forensics, data analysis and audits, and insurance fraud related surveillance. Armed with numerous advanced technical certifications, she is able to provide a technical “spin” to a vast array of investigative scenarios. Melissa was recently employed within a public school district and provided school counseling within a NJ School Based Youth Services program, including direct counseling with students and development of social media oriented programs within the community. Melissa holds a Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice as well as a Master’s Degree in Counseling and a NJ State School Counselors certification, enabling a deeper understanding of current social justice and child advocacy issues.
Some Advanced Training Includes:
- School Resource Officer
- Traumatic Incident Debriefing & Statewide Crisis Team
- Peer Counseling, Conflict Mediation and Project Graduation
- Basic Child Abuse and Neglect Investigations
- Fraud and Forensic Investigations Training/White Collar Crime Investigations
- American Bar Association, White Collar Crime Summit
- ICSA- Network Security Administrator/Engineer Certification
- Computer Forensic Analysis & Investigations, Encase Certification
- Basic Data Recovery and Analysis Certification United States Department of Justice & National White Collar Crime Center